Disciple's Guide to the Holy Spirit
Beginning the Journey (for new Christians).
1, 2, and 3 John
1 & 2 Thessalonians
1 & 2 Timothy
2 Peter, Jude
7 Last Words of Christ
Christ Powered Life (Rom 5-8)
David, Life of
Glorious Kingdom, The
Jesus and the Kingdom
Lamb of God
Listening for God's Voice
Names of God
Names of Jesus
Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
Sermon on the Mount
Frequently Asked Questions about Writing Amazon Reviews
by Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
I'd love to have you write an Amazon review about one of my JesusWalk Publications books. Here are some questions that people commonly ask about this.
- How do I get one of your books to review?
- What's involved in writing a good review?
- How do I get an Amazon account?
- Where do I post my review?
- Should I post my review on Amazon's paperback book page or their Kindle page?
- Can I review on Amazon if I didn't buy the book from them?
- Can I review on Amazon if I've only read the free e-mail Bible study?
- Can I Post my review on Amazon's UK or German site?
Thousands of people have purchased one of my books in PDF, Kindle, or paperback formats over the years. You may be one of these. If you have a book, you don't have to buy another. If you want to purchase a book, go to www.jesuswalk.com/books/ and select the format you prefer. (Note: We do not give free books for review except to well-established reviewers.)
But you don't even have to purchase one of my books to participate. Hundreds of thousands of people have taken one of my e-mail Bible studies. Just read through one of my e-mail Bible studies, which are absolutely free. They contain exactly the same material as my books, except that they're delivered in a different format. To start, you could select one of the Bible studies available at www.jesuswalk.com
Here are some suggestions straight from Amazon's 'Managing Reviews' page:
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. For video reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words. Video reviews have a 10-minute limit, but we recommend 2 to 5 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product -- positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
I recommend that you write your review offline first, so you can organize you thoughts, adjust the wording, make revisions, correct spelling, etc. Then sign in to Amazon, go to one of my book pages on their site, and post your review. Scroll down to the "Customer Reviews" section and click on the "Write a customer review" button. Then paste your completed review into the box provided.
To review a book, you'll need to have an Amazon account and have purchased at least one product in the past -- not necessarily the book you're reviewing. If you don't have an account, begin by signing in at Amazon with your e-mail address and they'll prompt you through the steps.
After you've written your review on your computer, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Amazon at www.amazon.com or the Amazon site in your part of the world.
- Select the book from among my books listed at www.amazon.com/Ralph-F.-Wilson/e/B001IU2RMU/
- Scroll down to the "Customer Reviews" section
- Click on the "Write a customer review" button.
- Paste your completed review into the box provided.
When you've posted your review, I'd really appreciate it if you'd e-mail me to let me know. I'd love to read your review.
It doesn't matter. The reviews on the paperback page are linked to the same reviews on the corresponding Kindle page. Review it wherever you like on Amazon.
It's okay with Amazon. Their purpose is to give potential buyers honest, helpful feedback on a book. If you've read the book or e-book (or free e-mail Bible study), it doesn't matter where you got it. However, if Amazon can verify that you did purchase the book from, they'll note that in your review to give your review even greater credibility.
Yes. It's okay with Amazon. All my free e-mail Bible studies at www.jesuswalk.com have exactly the same content as the books -- they're just presented in e-mail or online formats.
Yes, by all means! Your review might be visible on other Amazon sites too, I don't know. But if you have a choice, put your review on their USA Amazon.com site for widest exposure across all their sites.
What does Dr. Wilson get out of this?
People who read honest, helpful reviews are more likely to purchase a book. So if you write a review, it potentially helps Dr. Wilson sell more books.
What do I get out of writing a review of a JesusWalk book?
Writing a review can help a fellow believer decide whether or not to purchase a particular book. You can help steer your Christian brothers and sisters to something that helped you.
Can I see an example of reviews for your books?
What books have you written?
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- Disciple's Guide to the Holy Spirit
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- David, Life of
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ