Jesus' Parables for Disciples
Bible Reading Plans
Here are several different approaches to regular Bible reading. Pick one that fits your needs, print it out, and use it.
Discipleship Journal, an excellent monthly magazine on training disciples published by NavPress, offers 3 different Bible reading plans that can be started at any time during the year.
- The 5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan is planned for 5 minutes per day, 5 days per week, and 5 ways to dig deeper. One chapter per day, through the New Testament in one year.
- Book-at-a-Time Bible Reading Plan intersperses Old and New Testament books, with the four gospels spread throughout the year. Read the Complete Bible in one year. Each month consists of 25 readings to keep you from getting behind if you miss. Also available in Spanish.
- The Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan. Read four places in God's Word every day to better grasp the unity of the Scriptures. Read the complete Bible in one year. Gives 25 readings per month, so if you miss a few, you won't get behind. Also available in Spanish.
Printed books, e-books, and a DVD set are available
Other Bible reading plans are available from:
- BiblePlan.org offers daily readings e-mailed to you, with a variety of approaches.
- BibleGateway.com offers five online reading plans: Old/New Testament, Chronological, Beginning, Historical, and 90 Days.
- Bible-Reading.com offers a one-page printable Bible reading plan, as well as Bible readings e-mailed to you daily.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format -- currently 48 books in the JesusWalk Bible Study Series.
- Abraham, Faith of
- Jacob, Life of
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- David, Life of
- Songs of Ascent (Psalms 120-134)
- 28 Advent Scriptures (Messianic)
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Christmas Incarnation (Mt, Lk)
- Sermon on the Mount (Mt 5-7)
- Luke's Gospel
- John's Gospel
- Seven Last Words of Christ
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Romans 5-8 (Christ-Powered Life)
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Colossians, Philemon
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 &2 Timothy, Titus
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Grace: Favor for the Undeserving
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Holy Spirit, Disciple's Guide
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper: Disciple's Guide
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus