Listening for God's Voice
Beginning the Journey (for new Christians).
1, 2, and 3 John
1 & 2 Thessalonians
1 & 2 Timothy
2 Peter, Jude
7 Last Words of Christ
Christ Powered Life (Rom 5-8)
David, Life of
Glorious Kingdom, The
Jesus and the Kingdom
Lamb of God
Names of God
Names of Jesus
Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
Sermon on the Mount
Joshua: Courageous Discipleshipby Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
- Be Strong and Very Courageous (Joshua 1). Audio (30:30)
- Rahab Hides the Spies (Joshua 2). Audio (27:58)
- Entering the Promised Land (Joshua 3:1-5:12). Audio (35:49)
- The Walls Fall Down (Joshua 5:13-6:27). Audio (29:19)
- Sin in the Camp (Joshua 7-9). Audio (24:18)
- Possessing the Land (Joshua 10-22). Audio (29:23)
- Caleb: Give Me This Mountain (Joshua 14:6-15). Audio (31:43)
- As for Me and My House (Joshua 23-24). Audio (38:21)
- Appendix 1. Participant Handout Guides (free)
- Appendix 2. The Peoples of Canaan. Audio (12:49)
- Appendix 3. Whose Land Is the Promised Land? Audio (5:34)
- Appendix 4. Weapons in Joshua's Time. Audio (5:06)
- Appendix 5. Canaanite Religions and Baal Worship. Audio (12:51)
- Appendix 6. Why the Slaughter of Jericho? Devoted to Destruction (Herem). Audio (18:28)
Lessons in book formats are available.
I encourage you to sign up for this study that will begin the Friday, September 16, 2016. Sign up now so you don't forget -- and invite your friends to do the same.
- Each Saturday I'll e-mail you the lesson for the week . Then you'll read the Bible passage and use my notes to help you understand it better. The weekly lesson includes all the discussion questions for the week.
- If you sign up for the daily questions version, on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday you'll receive a question from that week's lesson to think about and answer. This is designed as a "total immersion" approach to Bible study, since I believe God wants to use these lessons to work real and permanent change in your life. (You can opt out of the daily questions if you like, however, and just receive the weekly lessons.) You'll be thinking about these passages constantly over these weeks -- long enough for God to work his Word into your life and lifestyle.
- You can respond to the questions and exercises using the Joyful Heart Bible Study Forum -- and read others' answers to reinforce your own understanding.
- With each lesson you'll receive a link to a 20- to 30-minute audio teaching that sums up the passage you've been studying that week. Some who learn better from hearing than from reading really appreciate this.
- Then on Saturday, I'll send you the next week's lesson.
If you plan to use this study as the basis of a class or small group, feel free to download the free participant handout guides.
Sign up now!
To sign up, start by clicking on your e-mail frequency preference:
You'll receive your first lesson on Friday, September 16, 2016, concluding in early November There is no cost to participate in the study, though donations are encouraged so we can create more studies and reach more people.
We respect your privacy and never sell, rent, or loan our lists. Please don't subscribe your friends; let them decide for themselves.
Please don't sign up for more than one of my Bible studies at one time. There's no penalty, but each of them is pretty intensive. If you try to do too many studies at the same time without adequate reflection, you'll miss out on God speaking to you.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- Listening for God's Voice
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- David, Life of
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ