Jesus' Parables for Disciples
You are free to print out a single set of notes for your own use in this study.
In some cases, small groups or Sunday school classes would like to use these notes to study this material. That's great. However, you'll need to agree to the following guidelines:
- All charts and notes are copyrighted and must bear the line: "Copyright © 2007, Ralph F. Wilson
All rights reserved. Reprinted by permission."
- You may not resell these notes to other groups or individuals outside your congregation. You may, however, charge people in your group enough to cover your copying costs. When complete, these notes will probably comprise about 250 8-1/2" x 11" pages.
If you desire to use these notes in your congregation you are requested to purchase a reprint license for each full set of notes. If you decide to reprint the entire study, consider purchasing a copy of the e-book so that your reprints are formatted carefully.
|Reprint License, $2.50 for each copy of the full study. Once you've ordered this item, set quantity field for the number of reprints you plan to make and click on "recalculate." One license is required for each additional copy you make beyond the initial book you purchased. This reprint license prohibits sale of the book to individuals outside your local area or congregation.|
Or you may send a check to:
Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
Joyful Heart Renewal Ministries
PO Box 308
Rocklin, CA 95677, USA
The Scripture says, "The laborer is worthy of his hire" (Luke 10:7) and "Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor" (Galatians 6:6). If you make copies, please ask members to receive a collection to help extend this teaching ministry to others. However, if you are from a third world country or an area where it is difficult to transmit money, please make a small contribution instead to help the poor in your community.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format -- currently 48 books in the JesusWalk Bible Study Series.
- Abraham, Faith of
- Jacob, Life of
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- David, Life of
- Songs of Ascent (Psalms 120-134)
- 28 Advent Scriptures (Messianic)
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Christmas Incarnation (Mt, Lk)
- Sermon on the Mount (Mt 5-7)
- Luke's Gospel
- John's Gospel
- Seven Last Words of Christ
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Romans 5-8 (Christ-Powered Life)
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Colossians, Philemon
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 &2 Timothy, Titus
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Grace: Favor for the Undeserving
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Holy Spirit, Disciple's Guide
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper: Disciple's Guide
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus