Apostle Paul: Passionate Discipleship
Beginning the Journey (for new Christians).
1, 2, and 3 John
1 & 2 Thessalonians
1 & 2 Timothy
2 Peter, Jude
7 Last Words of Christ
Christ Powered Life (Rom 5-8)
David, Life of
Glorious Kingdom, The
Holy Spirit, Disciple's Guide
Jesus and the Kingdom
Lamb of God
Listening for God's Voice
Names of God
Names of Jesus
Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
Sermon on the Mount
2 Peter and Jude: Discipleship Lessonsby Dr. Ralph F. Wilson
- How to grow up in Christ, how to keep from falling.
- The nature of Scriptural inspiration.
- Why Christ’s coming has been delayed.
- The dangers of false teachers and bad doctrine.
- God’s awesome protection all around us.
Yes, you’ll find some elements that are hard to understand and relate to, but we’ll focus and meditate on those many verses which provide rich nourishment for our souls.
This volume explores 2 Peter and Jude in 6 lessons. Thought-provoking discussion questions make it a useful tool for personal enrichment, small groups, and classes. Extensive footnotes assist teachers and preachers with background research for sermon preparation.
Here are the 6 lessons:
- Great and Precious Promises (2 Peter 1:1-4)
- Add to your Faith Goodness (2 Peter 1:5-11)
- The Living Word of Scripture (2 Peter 1:12-21)
- Beware of False Teachers (2 Peter 2:1-22; Jude 3-19)
- Not Willing that Any Should Perish (2 Peter 3:1-18)
- Able to Keep You From Falling (Jude 1-2, 20-25)
- Table of Contents
E-Books differ from Printed Books
If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, you can download a FREE copy here
- Privacy protection against identity theft.
- About the Author
- Statement of Faith
- Copying Policy
- How does an "E-book" differ from a Printed Book?
- Shipping Costs and Policies
- Guarantee and Refund Policy
You can purchase this book as an e-book in either PDF or Kindle format.
In-depth Bible study books
You can purchase one of Dr. Wilson's complete Bible studies in PDF, Kindle, or paperback format.
- Apostle Paul: Passionate Discipleship
- Disciple's Guide to the Holy Spirit
- 1, 2, and 3 John
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter & Jude
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Timothy
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- Abraham, Faith of
- Christ Powered Life (Romans 5-8)
- Christmas Incarnation
- Colossians and Philemon
- David, Life of
- Glorious Kingdom, The
- Great Prayers of the Bible
- Jacob, Life of
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey
- John's Gospel
- Lamb of God
- Listening for God's Voice
- Lord's Supper
- Luke's Gospel
- Moses the Reluctant Leader
- Names and Titles of God
- Names and Titles of Jesus
- Rebuild & Renew: Post-Exilic Books
- Resurrection and Easter Faith
- Sermon on the Mount
- Seven Last Words of Christ