Pastor Ralph F. Wilson
Dr. Ralph Wilson is the director of Joyful Heart Renewal Ministries. He has an intense interest in using the Internet to teach the Bible and train disciples.
- Made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ at age nine, the child of Christian parents.
Statement of Faith
- He is an evangelical Christian with an openness to the working of the Holy Spirit in our day. He agrees with the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals, though he is not presently a member of that fine organization. He strongly believes in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as our authority for faith and practice.
- While he is an active member of a denomination, he believes in the essential unity of all believers in Jesus the Lord and is non-sectarian in his approach.
- Pulpit Supply and
Conference speaker, 2009 - present
- Ministry Development Pastor, Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California, 2004 -
- Community Outreach Pastor, Sierra Christian Church, Loomis, California, 2002-2004
- Pastor, Church of the Live Oaks, Rocklin, California, 1988 to 2001.
- Ordained under the auspices of the American Baptist Churches, USA, 1977.
- Pastor, Lindley Ave. Baptist Church, Tarzana, California, 1976 to 1988.
- Assistant Pastor, Arcadia Christian Center, Arcadia, California, 1974 to 1976.
- Assistant Pastor, Bethesda Christian Church, Los Angeles, California, 1967 - 68, 1970-74.
- Dr. Wilson was ordained under the auspices of the American Baptist
Churches/USA in 1977 and continues to hold credentials with that
- Doctor of Ministry (1984), Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
- Master of Divinity (1976), Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology (1967), Occidental College, Los Angeles, California
- Director, Wilson Internet Services.
- Speaker and consultant in the area of Web marketing and e-commerce.
- Author of more than a dozen books including Planning Your
Internet Marketing Strategy (Wiley, 2001), The E-Mail
Marketing Handbook (2003), and The Shopping Cart Report
- Editor and Publisher, Web Marketing Today